- Allow approx. 24-48 hours for clay to dry. The thicker the piece the longer it will take to dry.
- Roll the clay into a ball before sculpting to remove initial wrinkles
- To smooth out lines or cracks, add a small amount of water
- Make the most out of your clay by using a foil base for larger pieces or hollow your pieces out
- If the clay is too dry, add water a small amount of water until the consistency works for you
- If the clay is too moist, mix the clay until the consistency works for you